See Spot Run Productions is looking for a full-time Associate Producer who has creative sensibilities, time management skills, the ability to communicate and delegate, and an understanding of the phases of video production, start to finish.
The Associate Producer must also have a strong background in copywriting.
Shooting/lighting/audio experience in-studio and on-location environment(s) is a plus.
At See Spot Run Productions, we focus on creating traditional and digital advertising, including short-form and long-form videos for TV, radio, social media, and web platforms. See Spot Run also serves as the in-house production company for GWL Advertising, a high-volume ad agency.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Writing content for traditional and digital advertising projects.
- Keeping up with strict deadlines.
- Assisting Video Producer during on-location/in-studio shoots, in addition to acting as a liaison between Video Producer and entire video production team.
- Organizing budget expenses and invoices for various projects.
- Quality controlling videos for broadcast and digital platforms.
- Ensuring clients and colleagues have up-to-date information and project assets.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, writing, film, or similar discipline; or, have equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years of project management experience in an agency and/or production environment.
- A creative, open-minded, solutions-oriented approach to problem solving
- Strong organization skills.
- Thorough understanding of video production process: pre-production, production, and post-production, in addition to various roles on a production team.
- Ability to multi-task and process information efficiently.
- Must be able to prioritize, be a self-starter, take on required responsibilities, and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to be flexible and highly adaptive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly, delegate projects, and manage multiple projects at once.
We are looking to hire ASAP. Please send resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls.
See Spot Run Productions is an equal opportunity employer. Salary will be based on experience.