The Account Executive will support the Account Management team with client communication, campaign organization, budget development, and market research as needed.
This position has excellent advancement and commission opportunities available to those who excel.
- Interface with clients and provide world-class customer service.
- Plan projects from start to finish (including building estimates, media budgets, and media schedules).
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date client data and records.
- Prepare weekly and semi-weekly project progress reports for account executive managers and account directors.
- Coordinate internal and external schedules and meetings.
- Applying skills in the area of media relations
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Working knowledge of research methods.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written).
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to work gracefully under pressure and time constraints.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Marketing, Advertising/PR or related field
- Possessing knowledge of sales, marketing and advertising principles
Preferred Qualifications but Not Required
- Agency experience.
- Automotive experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in project management or sales.
For this role, you should be a genuine self-starter, well-organized, and adaptable. Attention to detail and communication skills are both crucial. If you have experience in project management and/or accounts service, with a background in advertising, we’d like to meet you. Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org