The Assistant Account Executive will support the Account Management team with client communication, campaign organization, and market research as needed.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to learn the industry from the ground up. This position is part time and the hours will be 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Assist in the planning of projects from start to finish (including building estimates, media budgets, and media schedules).
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date client data and records.
- Preparing project progress reports for account executive managers
- Coordinate internal and external schedules and meetings.
- Applying skills in the area of media relations
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Working knowledge of research methods.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written).
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to work gracefully under pressure and time constraints.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- Possessing knowledge of sales, marketing and advertising principles.
Preferred Qualifications but Not Required
- Agency experience.
- Automotive experience.
For this role, you should be well-organized and adaptable. Attention to detail and communication skills are both crucial. A background in advertising and social media marketing is a plus. If you have experience with project management and account service, we’d like to meet you.
Candidates must have a degree in communications/marketing/PR or related area of study. Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org