GWL Advertising seeks a Web Developer to add to our rapidly growing web design team. With new, diverse clients coming on board, the Web Developer will be instrumental in providing web development and server administration capabilities.
This position will be key to growing our portfolio through innovation, skill, and a passion for producing incredible work.
- Support previous development builds on WordPress, ProcessWire, and Drupal platforms.
- Translate design to code through HTML5, PHP and CSS Preprocessors.
- Build for responsive and mobile design.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team including design, user experience, and marketing.
- Implement Web Accessibility Standards (ADA Compliance).
- Ensure cross-browser development (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Edge, IE 11).
- Deploy projects from local to staging and production environments through version control.
- Test, troubleshoot, and debug for usability.
- Manage server maintenance and migrations through WHM/cPanel/terminal.
- Manage database, domains, and DNS.
- Prepare landing pages in Instapage and HubSpot, as needed.
- Assist with project discovery and technical requirements.
- Demonstrative development experience, including PHP, HTML/CSS, and SaaS.
- A minimum of 2 years web development experience.
- Solid understanding of OOP methodologies, design patterns, and development best practices.
- Capable of understanding new technology quickly, especially involving third-party integration (APIs, web services, feeds, etc.).
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Previous agency experience.
- Client service experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Information Systems, Development, Information System Technologies, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience).